You will learn:
- Why it is important to work with professional translators to engage global markets
- The nature, significance and impact of translation as a profession
- How to work with a professional translator to promote your book
- The art and craft of capturing and conveying an author's “voice” accurately, fluently and gracefully
- Opportunities to train as a professional translator.
About Christine Yunn-Yu Sun
Christine Yunn-Yu Sun is a bilingual writer, translator, reader, reviewer, journalist, independent scholar, and publisher. She assists English-language authors, literary agents and publishers to translate, publish and distribute their titles in Chinese, while helping Chinese-language writers promote their writings in English. Her essays, book reviews and creative writings have appeared in The Victorian Writer, Mascara Literary Review, Sydney Review of Books, Australian Poetry Journal, Westerly, Limina Journal, Overland Literary Journal, and The Good Weekend.
176 Little Lonsdale St
Melbourne, VIC 3000-3000
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|