This workshop will be Auslan interpreted.
You will learn:
- The difference between story, plot and theme
- How story, plot and theme interact — or not
- Some ways of structuring and strengthening a novel
- About some different plotting methods (because every writer is different)
- About the important elements essential in creating a publishable novel
About Anne Gracie
Anne Gracie is an award-winning author of twenty novels. Her Regency-era historical romances have been translated into more than eighteen languages, shortlisted five times for the prestigious RITA award (USA), twice won the Romantic Book of the Year (Australia) and the National Reader's Choice Award (USA), and have been listed in Library Journal and NPR's (USA) best books of the year.
176 Little Lonsdale St
Melbourne, VIC 3000-3000
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|