You will learn:
- The importance of verisimilitude and how to apply to your writing.
- New vernacular and dialogue.
- How much forensic detail to use and when enough is enough.
- New applications of the K-I-S-S approach.
- How to plot out a 3-act structure
About Jarad Henry
Jarad Henry has worked in justice system for 20 years and regularly speaks at crime conferences and seminars across Australia. As an author, Jarad has built a popular local profile and worked with international best sellers such as Michael Connolly, Jeffery Deaver, Christopher G Moore, Ian Rankin, Michael Robotham, Tara Moss and many others.
176 Little Lonsdale St
176 Little Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000-3000
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|