You will learn:
- how to fill the holes in a plot and remind yourself of the goal of your novel
- how to plan your trek to the finish, using word counts, exercises, even apps
- how to silence your inner critics
- how to divide your mess into manageable sections
- how to craft an ending your novel deserves
About Nina Killham
Nina Killham is a novelist, screenplay and short story writer. She has had three novels published by Penguin and Bloomsbury (How to Cook a Tart, Mounting Desire, and Believe Me) and has had a short story included in The Best British Short Stories 2013. She recently finished a PhD in Creative Writing at La Trobe University and another novel. She is well acquainted with the agonies as well as the secrets to finishing projects.
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.