You will learn:
- the art of minimalism in dialogue tags
- why adverbs are the work of the devil
- what is the relationship between the inciting incident and the climax
- what is a tonally split ending, and do you need one
- why sh*tty first drafts are a writer’s best friend
About Toni Jordan
Toni Jordan is the author of five novels. The international bestseller ‘Addition’ (2008) was longlisted for the Miles Franklin award. ‘Fall Girl’ (2010) was published internationally and has been optioned for film, while ‘Nine Days’ (2012) was awarded Best Fiction at the 2012 Indie Awards. ‘Our Tiny, Useless Hearts’ (2018) was longlisted for the International Dublin Literary award. Her latest novel is ‘The Fragments’ (2018). Toni has been published widely in newspapers and magazines.
Workshops: Saturdays 1 June, 20 July, 17 August, 19 October (10:00AM - 4:00PM)
Webinars: Saturdays 15 June, 14 September (10:00AM - 11:00AM)
|Concession Member||$ 560.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.