You will learn:
- What is and isn’t a pitch
- What are the top 8 story telling elements you need to hook your audience
- How to structure your pitch for impact
- How to deliver your pitch so you communicate meaning rather than just deliver words
- How to build rapport fast
- How to seamlessly open and close pitches
About Erina Reddan
Erina Reddan is a multi-genre author, a public speaker and a communication expert. A former foreign correspondent and television producer, Erina was awarded a Walkley Award and won the Screen Producers Association of Australia’s pitching competition as well as having successfully pitched a TV youth show, Recovery to ABC TV. She’s working on a PhD in Creative Writing on girl warriors in recent young adult fiction, as well as teaching CEO’s and Exec.s to communicate.
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.