Theoretical components will be taught in conjunction with practical exercises, and individual feedback to make your writing and novel stronger.
Submissions due Wednesdays 15 August, 12 September, 17 October, 14 November.
Webinars: Mondays 30 July, 6 August, 3 September, 8 October, 12 November, 3 December, 6pm – 7.30pm
You will learn
- How to develop tools to help you generate new story ideas
- to gain a greater understanding of different points of view and narrative distance in creative writing
- how to improve ‘general’ writing skills
- about tools to create believable and engaging characters
- different plotting techniques and how to use them in your writing.
About PD Martin
Phillipa Martin (PD Martin) is the author of five crime fiction novels published in 13 countries. Her Sophie Anderson series — ‘Body Count’, ‘The Murderers’ Club’, ‘Fan Mail’, ‘The Killing Hands’ and ‘Kiss of Death’ —met with international acclaim. In 2011 she moved into ebooks, releasing ‘Coming Home’, ‘Hell’s Fury’ and two novels for younger readers: ‘The Wanderer’ and ‘Grounded Spirits’. She’s currently working on a drama with a mystery twist and studying for her PhD in Creative Writing.
Read more about our other online courses, digital intensives, clinics and webinars:
|Concession Member||$ 600.00|