You will learn
- Researching and interviewing skills
- how to organise your material
- how to structure a book
- how to make it interesting for the reader
- what your formatting and publishing options are
- how to handle family secrets
- editing and proofreading skills
- how to write using all your senses and perspectives
- some ideas for launching and marketing your history.
***Please note this workshop is part of The Victorian Seniors Festival 2018. You must be 60 years-of-age or over to attend.
About Hazel Edwards
Hazel Edwards is best known for ‘There’s a Hippopotamus on our Roof Eating Cake’ which toured as a musical in 2016. Hazel has also written junior histories and her memoir, ‘Not Just a Piece of Cake; Being an Author’ shares the workstyle behind her over 200 books. The co-written ‘Hijabi Girl’ is her latest junior fiction.
|Members and Non-members (seniors only)||$ 20.00|