This full day course will teach tips, styles, and techniques to build emotional resonance into any story.
You will learn
- how to fully develop characters
- how to use different narrative techniques
- different points-of-view: the who, how, and why
- how to identify and correct areas of ‘telling, not showing’
- how to build emotional tension and intensity into a manuscript.
About Kate Cuthbert
Kate Cuthbert is Managing Editor of Escape Publishing, Harlequin Australia's digital-first imprint. She is also an award-winning book reviewer and critic, a genre fiction advocate, and an in-demand moderator, presenter and teacher. She is currently pursuing a PhD examining rural settings in Australian popular fiction.
Read more about our other Winter School workshops:
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|