Over two intensive workshop days, take a detailed look at structure, character development, story beats, the world of the show, tone, theme and story trends. Find out how to break into the sector, and get a taste of the culture of the story room.
You will learn
- how to plot your original pilot episode or a spec script (for an existing show).
- how to develop character, theme and plot.
- how to define each story strand.
- how to develop the confidence to work in a story room.
- how to structure characters and stories that will have longevity over a full season.
About Chelsea Cassio
Chelsea Cassio studied creative writing, editing and screenwriting at RMIT. Her short film 'Imaginary Friend' (screened on the ABC) was a Tropfest semi-finalist and Brisbane Film Fantastic Festival and The Hope Awards winner. She was a semifinalist in Scriptapalooza's 2016 TV Pilot Competition. Screenwriting credits include ‘The Doctor Blake Mysteries’, ‘Neighbours’, ‘Home & Away’ and ‘One Night Stand’.
Melbourne, VIC 3000
|Concession Member||$ 270.00|