Over two intensive workshop days, take a detailed look at structure, character development, story beats, the world of the show, tone, theme and story trends. Find out how to break into the sector, and get a taste of the culture of the story room.
Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 May, 10am - 4pm each day.
You will learn
- how to plot your original pilot episode or a spec script (for an existing show).
- how to develop character, theme and plot.
- how to define each story strand.
- how to develop the confidence to work in a story room.
- how to structure characters and stories that will have longevity over a full season.
About Chelsea Cassio
Soon after selling her short film 'Imaginary Friend' to the ABC, Chelsea worked as scriptwriter on 'Home & Away', 'Neighbours' and 'The Doctor Blake Mysteries'. Chelsea's scripts have awarded her spots at the Los Angeles’ Scriptapalooza TV Pilot Competition, Tropfest Film Festival and The Hope Awards amongst others. Her original TV concept 'Dolls' was optioned by Hoodlum Entertainment and her show ‘Rink' was recently optioned by Seven Studios.
|Concession Member||$ 270.00|
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event.