Support for authors and illustrators to travel to attend events and activities associated with publication and promotion of their work overseas.
About the opportunity
Individuals or international literary organisations may apply to support authors and illustrators to travel to attend events or activities associated with publication and promotion of their work overseas. The proposal should include a program of activities designed to engage international readers.
This funding may assist with international air fares and other travel costs associated with participation in literary festivals, book tours or other promotional events.
Contributions of $5,000 per successful applicant are available.
Who can apply
- Published Australian authors and illustrators of literary works.
- International literary organisations including festivals and publishers.
What you can apply for
- Travel costs including international air fares and accommodation
- other costs associated with participation in literary festivals, book tours or other promotional events
What you can’t apply for
- Travel and other costs to attend academic conferences.
- Tuesday 6 December 2022 at 3pm AEDT, for travel after 16 February 2023
- Tuesday 4 April 2023 at 3pm AEST, for travel after 1 June 2023
For more information and to apply, visit the Australia Council for the Arts website here.