*Submissions for Cordite Scholarly are always accepted.
The following conditions apply to all poetry submissions:
- We will only read submissions sent during our official submission periods.
- Cordite maintains a hybrid submissions policy. This means that the guest editor may invite five (5) Australian and five (5) overseas authors directly to submit to the issue. In addition, the guest-editor will anonymously select an additional 30-35 works from Australian authors and use their discretion to select further overseas works. For each issue, the guest editor does not know the identities of the online contributors (via Submittable) until after the final selections have been made.
- Simultaneous submissions or previously published material will not be considered. This includes works published in print and web journals but does not apply to material first published on personal blogs.
- Please place up to three (3) poems in one (1) Word or RTF document (unless specifically noted otherwise for special issues), with no identifying details in the document itself.
- We are not able to offer feedback on individual poems.
- Submissions will only be accepted via Submittable.
- Submissions may need to be developed to adhere to our Guide for Indigenous Editing and Writing.
For more information and submissions, please visit: http://cordite.org.au/submissions/