Support is available for literary agents, rights managers and publishers to attend international markets such as book fairs to sell rights in Australian works.
About the opportunity
This program supports literary agents, rights managers and publishers to attend international markets such as book fairs to sell rights in Australian works of creative writing. This includes fiction, poetry, writing for children and young people, graphic novels, and narrative non-fiction (defined as autobiography, biography, essays, histories, literary criticism, or analytical prose).
Contributions of $5,000 per successful applicant are available.
Who can apply:
- Literary agents, rights managers and publishers representing Australian authors.
- Individuals or organisations representing a range of Australian literary titles.
What you can apply for:
- Travel and accommodation costs.
- Book fair entry and stand costs.
- Tuesday 6 December 2022 at 3pm AEDT, for travel after 16 February 2023
- Tuesday 9 May 2023 at 3pm AEST, for travel after 1 July 2023
For more information and to apply, visit the Australia Council for the Arts website here.