What's in your writer’s toolkit? Discover free web tools for gathering, organising, storing and sharing resources, ideas and inspiration. Learn tips and techniques for getting Google to find you what you need quickly, and pathways to incredible primary and secondary sources from around the world – without leaving your desk.
You will learn
- Free web tools and apps to help you research and write
- Tricks and techniques to master search engines
- Free research resources from around the world
- Online sourcebooks for gathering and managing ideas and inspiration
- Tips and tools for managing notes and materials
About Kelly Gardiner
Kelly Gardiner’s books include the YA novels ‘Act of Faith’ and ‘The Sultan’s Eyes’, both of which were shortlisted for the NSW Premier’s Literary Awards. Her latest book is ‘Goddess’, a novel based on the life of the seventeenth century French swordswoman, cross-dresser and opera singer, Mademoiselle de Maupin. She is a lecturer in creative writing at La Trobe University and runs training in digital literacy and research skills at the State Library of Victoria.