Want to write but don’t know where to start? Are you lost in a mess of notes and half-started pieces? Or are you holding onto your manuscript because it just might not be good enough? Join the other procrastinators and get on the road to redemption. Part bookish boot camp, part self-help group, this 12-step program will help you get over the most common organisational and personal hurdles to writing.
You will learn
- How to identify what you want to achieve with your writing and learn to transform this into actions
- Silence the booming voice that sometimes says “it’s not good enough” and learn to send your internal editor on a holiday (at least until you get the words down)
- How to make time to write, and create physical and emotional spaces for your writing
- Understand what it takes to progress from idea to polished piece, including how to access helpful supports and resources along the way
- Go from being a procrastinator, to a writer, in 12 guaranteed-to-feel-therapeutic-and-not-especially-painful steps
About Spiri Tsintziras
Spiri Tsintziras has written several books including ‘Afternoons in Ithaka’, a memoir of self-discovery, family, connection and the power of a tomato. Spiri’s writings have been published in newspapers, magazines and anthologies. Spiri blogs at www.tribaltomato.com and runs the communications business Writing Spirit.