Book a half- and one-day training course to Become a Media Spokesperson with Erina Reddan.
Media is a powerful tool for talking to a lot of people at one time. In this course, you will develop high-level media skills to communicate in a clear, powerful and media-savvy way, as well as learn how to connect with your audience through the media. Crisp, compelling and evocative communication is the rocket fuel that helps you cut through.
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to talk to people through the media to build or protect their organisation’s reputation.
You will learn how:
- To be strategic so you get what you want from a media interview.
- To break each thought into bite-sized chunks that will give the audience the information they need to understand and respond to you.
- To connect these thoughts into a compelling narrative.
- To use crisp, powerful and energetic media language.
- To do TV, radio, and print interviews.
- To respond to questions so that you satisfy the question and return to your ‘story’.
About Erina Reddan
Erina Reddan is a Walkley Award-winning journalist who has held management, reporter and foreign correspondent positions in the media for over a decade. She has combined her significant media experience with more than 15 years in corporate communications, working with CEOs and their teams to build effective media skills. Erina has been a television producer, ABC Foreign Correspondent, reporter for ABC TV news and Foreign Correspondent, and Radio Australia’s Sydney Bureau Chief. A former lecturer at Melbourne University, Erina has an Honours degree in Politics and a Masters Degree in
Professional Writing (UTS), and is now undertaking her PhD in writing (LaTrobe University).
How to book
One-day courses from $4,000 (less than $350 per person). Download our Business Writing brochure, or call us for a quote today.
For more information or to book your next course, email Deanne or call 03 9094 7855.
You can also ask us about:
- Holding your training day at Writers Victoria in Central Melbourne
- Designing a bespoke training course to meet your needs.