We value your feedback and welcome your informed, relevant and respectful comments on our website and social media accounts. To encourage open, safe and relevant discussions, we have created some basic rules about making comments on our posts.
Rules for comments
- Keep comments short and to the point.
- Respect the opinions of others and refrain from responding in a hostile manner.
- Do not post any material in the comments that is unoriginal, in which you don’t own the copyright, or which in any way violates or infringes the copyright, registered trademark or intellectual property rights of another person.
- Do not post material that is obscene, offensive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or unlawful.
- Do not post material that you know or suspect to be false, misleading or deceptive.
- Comments are solely the opinions of the individuals leaving them. In no way does Writers Victoria endorse or condone them.
- The individual making a comment takes full responsibility for any personal details they choose to share.
- Writers Victoria will not publish comments that are:
- slanderous or defamatory
- racist, sexist, ableist or in any way discriminatory
- Comments promoting products, publications or fee-paying activities, or with irrelevant links to websites, will not be published.
Writers Victoria reserves the right not to publish, or to edit, comments that do not follow the above rules.
If these rules are not followed, we may simply delete your comment without notice. Moderation is subjective and at the discretion of the moderators. You may be banned from the site permanently.
If you read any comments that do not follow these rules, please contact us immediately.