You will learn:
- More about digital publishing platforms, social media poetry and meme-making
- How putting your poems online can connect you to a vibrant online community
- How to expose your work to a much broader audience
- How the immediacy of digital poetry lends itself to commentary, politics or advocacy
- Tips and tools for getting or building your digital poetry profile.
About Kate Larsen
Kate Larsen is a writer, arts manager and non-profit/cultural consultant currently based in Adelaide. As one of Australia’s best-known social media poets, her alter ego Katie Keys (or @tinylittlepoems) has written and published a daily poem on Twitter and Instagram for nearly a decade. Her work has been published or commissioned by Arts Centre Melbourne, the Australia Council, Kill Your Darlings, Overland Journal, and anthologies, magazines and blogs in Australia, Singapore and the UK.
176 Little Lonsdale St
Melbourne, VIC 3000-3000
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|