This workshop will be Auslan interpreted.
You will learn:
- Structural editing / mapping: how to breakdown your writing to examine if it’s structurally sound
- Copy editing: ideal ways to attack your writing line by line
- Things about grammar you never knew existed: what are filters? What are expletive constructions? What is exposition? Writing has many pitfalls. Learn what they are
- Revision tricks and practice
- The common problems publishers see in submissions.
About Les Zigomanis
Les Zigomanis is the chief editor for Busybird Publishing, as well as a speaker, and a writer. He’s had three novels published, three screenplays optioned, and short stories and articles appear in various print and digital journals. He’s had unpublished novels and unproduced screenplays place and shortlist in competitions.
|Event registration fee|
|Concession member||$ 135.00|