We will cover:
• what NDIS is and how it relates to the arts and writing;
• what arts organisations need to know about NDIS;
• what it means to register, or not, as an NDIS provider;
• NDIS goals and the planning process; and
• how to support self-advocacy in your participants.
About Fiona Cook
Fiona Cook has worked in arts management and community development in the arts, community and disability sectors. She has been involved in the establishment of companies such as Cecil St Studio, Rawcus Theatre Company, Weave Movement Theatre, The Delta Project, One Voice Theatre and has worked with numerous individual artists supporting them in their professional development and career pathways. Fiona has worked as a producer, choreographer, performer, gallery manager, curator, teacher, mentor, administrator and consultant in the arts.
Since joining Arts Access Victoria in 2007, Fiona has initiated some outstanding programs, and devised the highly successful professional development, mentoring and employment program, Pathways.
This is a free event but registrations are recommended.
Melbourne, VIC 3000-3000