In this 90 minute webinar, Amra will share her own successful funding applications and give real life examples about how to address the criteria, and share the do’s and don’ts from her experience as grant’s assessor.
You will learn:
- to justify the marketability of your project
- how to make your budget viable
- how to summarise your project
- to understand the perspective of a panel assessor
- to look for different funding opportunities
About Amra Pajalic
Amra Pajalic is is a three time Artists in Schools funding recipient, has received two new development grants from Arts Victoria, and was successful in receiving funding from a State government department for a community arts project. Amra has also been an assessor on the Creative Victoria Literature Panel and has mentored other writers who successfully received grants under her guidance. Her memoir Things Nobody Knows But Me is out with Transit Lounge in May 2019.
176 Little Lonsdale St
Melbourne, VIC 3000
|Concession Member||$ 25.00|