The original session of this workshop has booked out. Due to popular demand, Leanne is running this repeat session.
Consider all the possible different endings to your novel, confront impossible and undesirable resolutions, and engage with the questions and answers in your story. Get some tips for finding the best possible resolution for your story.
This workshop is part of our Novel in a Year series, with 10 different writers guiding you through the key elements of novel writing.
You will learn
- Define and articulate the questions and answers in your novel
- Explore the positive and negative aspects of attachment to your writing
- Crack open the possibilities of your story
- Gain confidence in your ability to make conscious decisions about endings
- Deliver the reader to the end point you have chosen
About Leanne Hall
Leanne Hall is the author of two novels for young adults, the Text Prize-winning ‘This Is Shyness’ and its sequel ‘Queen of the Night’. Leanne has had shorter pieces published in Meanjin, The Age, Best Australian Stories and the anthology Growing Up Asian In Australia. Her work plays with the borders of reality and fantasy.